Let's build the future of
global security together
MoveAssist International Limited is committed to security in respect of internal controls, in the production of its software and in the performance of its services.
• MoveAssist has ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification through the BSI Group (British Standards Institute), demonstrating a strong Information Security Management System covering in its scope all current software products, the UK head office and the software development team in the Philippines.
• The security of client information is critical to our success. The key driver for implementing best practice security controls is to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our information systems and the client data within those systems.
• We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018
• We are also a PCI DSS certified company.
• Database encryption
• Two Factor Authentication (2FA) is available to all users with an option to allow users to switch on/off 2FA via their profile.
• Single Sign On (SSO) can be configured to your business requirements.
• Application-level firewall – allows you to restrict certain Roles (e.g. Admin) to specific IP addresses.
• ‘Teams’ can be configured to restrict visibility of cases to users on a ‘need to know’ basis.
Check out our blog to read a short interview with our Information Security Officer who shares our experiences with ISO 27001