MoveAssist is a dynamic software company with a start-up mentality. We specialise in innovative global mobility technology and are looking for enthusiastic people to join our growing Client Engagement team. With technology integral to the future of global mobility, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of that future.
‘mai-world’ is MoveAssist’s newest SaaS solution specifically focused on simplifying the increasing complexity of supporting a global workforce.
Essentially this role is to engage with the global mobility network, to understand industry trends and interact with potential clients and partners in a professional manner. Your background may be in-house or from the global mobility provider ecosystem. Above all you are a self-motivated individual with a desire to learn, grow and solve client issues.
Build & maintain lasting relationships
- With global mobility and HR professionals, at all levels through to C level
- With service providers and established partners
- Collaborate with internal teams (management, project and technical) to interpret user needs.
Identify business contacts and target opportunities
- Contribute to RfP’s and commercial tenders
- Engage and qualify opportunities and create a qualified top funnel
- Consistently drive growth
- Negotiate service agreement terms and service fees, with new clients in collaboration with the sales team
Networking and marketing
- Establish presence & credibility in Global Mobility networks; proactively engage with the market
- Contribute to marketing plan and implementation to promote MAI and generate social media traffic
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- Understanding of tax/payroll/global mobility processes and policies
- Interest in technology solutions
- Ability to identify key decision makers within a business
- Commercial mindset
- An ability to define customer needs, to clearly articulate our value proposition
- A desire to spearhead initiatives for company growth
- Excellent relationship building and people skills
- Committed, persuasive and personable. Positive & enthusiastic outlook
- Exceptional listening skills and high attention to detail
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Confident public speaker and presenter
- Foreign languages an asset
The position is remote-based and flexible work arrangements will be considered for the right candidate.
Some domestic and international travel.
Candidate must reside in EMEA or Americas.
Remuneration dependent on prior experience.