MoveAssist is a dynamic software company with a start-up mentality. We specialise in innovative global mobility technology and are looking for enthusiastic people to join our growing technical team. With technology integral to the future of global mobility, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of that future.
‘mai-world’ is MoveAssist’s newest product specifically focused on simplifying the increasing complexity of supporting a global workforce.
We are looking for experienced Java engineers to join our DevOps team in Manila, Philippines.
- Solid Java8+
- Design Patterns
- HTML, CSS
- RESTful APIs
- Spring Boot
- Good understanding of best practice UI and UX
- SQL with exposure to MySQL
- Java IDE (Eclipse or IntelliJ) and code analysis tools (FindBugs)
- Experience with Version Control Systems (Git or similar)
Desirable but not essential:
- Awareness of DevOps
- Spring Security
- Web Application Security (OWASP Top 10)
- Understanding of responsive web design strategies
- Basic Linux user skills
- Exposure to NoSQL databases
- SOA and SaaS exposure
- Docker and Kubernetes
The successful candidate will work remotely with colleagues in Manila and also in the UK to support and manage our SaaS applications running on the Google Cloud Platform.